Thursday 22 September 2016

Rap By Ruby S and Lola

In room 9 Lola and I made a rap about change makers for homework, this is it:

READY FOR CHANGE

Recently I’ve got a feeling that something ain’t right
I’ve been living my life and just holding on tight
I’ve been struggling through the days to reach the long winter nights
And the time has come to make a change

It feels like everything in life is a race
With everyone expecting to come in first place
But I’m stopping running now to do an about face
I’m making a stand to make a change

Cause I’m not designed like some machine
That goes no matter what when the light turns green
If you think about this, you’ll know what I mean
It’s time to pull over and make a change

The thing that stops us changing is irrational fear
That people won’t like us when these changes appear
But good friends when we change will always be near
So don’t be afraid make a change

When you think things need to happen make a move
Get your life bouncing to a different groove
We are the change makers the boys and girls in our youth
The world is ours to make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment