Thursday 22 September 2016

Quick Write

In Room 9 we do Quick writes where Miss Fisher writes a starting sentences on the board and we choose which one we want to start with and write a quick write on it. Here is my one I wrote:

Hiding under my bed, i'm petrified. I think they are still downstairs. I was just watching tv in my room when I heard a smash downstairs and a heavy footsteps. I quickly jumped off my bed and turned off the TV, I dived under my bed, daring not to breathe. I heard them open a drawer, the slow creak of the hinges. I'm crying now i'm going to die. I'm just hoping the drawer they opened was the glass one, just wanting a drink.

They are coming up the stairs now. Well probably running, his footsteps are going as fast as my heartbeats. They are in my room now. Under my bed I can see their shoes as they walk around my room looking for valuables, Then the worst thing happened. Ahh ahhh ahh CHOOOO. I'm dead. I see them stop and make their way over to my bed. I see a face peeking under the duvet, a man's face. He has a long white beard and mustache covering most of his face, his eyes are a shade of dark green and his head is completely bald. He grabs my legs pulls me out of my hiding place, I grip the carpet trying to pull myself forward so I can grab onto the bed legs. But i'm not strong enough, he has a firm grip on my ankles which I can't shake off.

As I am pulled from under my beloved bed I see something which makes my heart drop. A gun. He is holding a gun. To my head. He starts shouting something at me but i'm not listing all I can think about is my family and everything i'm going to miss here on earth. I wait for the bang but nothing comes. Maybe he's not going to shoot me, maybe he's just trying to scare me. I keep an eye on his finger on the trigger which is moving closer ever so slowly and he still continues to shout at me. Closer and closer it goes till I swear it should be pushing it down by now. He stops yelling at me and says some words which I can just catch “ Hey what does this weird trigger thing do?” I see the lights.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, This could be the start of a horror movie. GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete